Membership Associations per Faculty
As an alumnus, regardless of your graduation year and type of your diploma, wouldn't it be great if you could re-connect with your old friends, professors and the university?
Each faculty of the university has its alumni association where former students from the same discipline reconnect with each other, the faculty and the university. Together these alumni associations form Alumni Lovanienses.
Becoming a paying member of one of the faculty based alumni associations you can maximize your social and professional network through various activities, and you will get free access to the university libraries and sports facilities.
Moreover, you will be invited to attend interesting seminars and many different kinds of events both on one of the KU Leuven campuses or by one of the partner organisations such as concert halls and museums at a reduced price. More information about the membership benefits can be found below.
Becoming a member
- Choose the alumni chapter you'd like to join e.g. your faculty based assocation. If you become a paying member of one of the faculty alumni associations, you will automatically become a member of the umbrella association Alumni Lovanienses.
- If you prefer not to join a faculty association, you can also choose to join the umbrella Alumni Lovanienses, which will allow you the same benefits.
- Pay your membership fee by direct bank transfer to the bank account of the alumni chapter you want to join OR pay with credit card via your personal account on KU Leuven Alumninet. A third alternative is to pay your membership dues cash at the Alumni Office, and receive your membership card on the spot (please note that there is no Bancontact at the Alumni Office).
- Once we receive you payment, we'll send you an e-mail with a link to your membership card which you can print. On this card, you can find your alumni number (a.k.a.q-number).
- Congratulations! Now you are a paying member and can enjoy our alumni benefits.
Looking for a more direct way to become a member? Just go to our portal Alumninet, log in and apply for membership. When you face difficulties doing so, you can also choose to fill in this membership form.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Membership card of Alumni Lovanienses (example)
Would you like to become a member of an international alumni chapter? Contact us.